Our client, an international organisation based in North Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to work 3 days a week on a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the CFO you will be involved in the end to end management of the audit tender process and being the direct contact for participants of the tender. Taking responsibility for all aspects of project management of the audit tender process your key duties will include:
– Planning, including timetable and identification of key milestones and dates. Understand commitments and availability of key stakeholders in the process
– Documentation: create a data room to includes objectives of tender, definition of parameters, scoring, information to be made available to participants, proposals received from participants
– Communication: ensure information is shared with all participants in a timely manner, their requests are dealt with promptly. Timely access to key stakeholders on both sides of the process and smooth communication process
– Coordination of selection committee: from initial set up through to final recommendation to the Board, including setting up meetings, facilitating exchange of information with tender participants
– Reports/presentations: weekly update reports on the progress to the selection committee and assistance in preparation of the CFO report to the Audit Committee and Board
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Project Manager with experience of dealing with tenders. You must also be confident dealing with senior stakeholders and add value to the process.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client situated in Maidstone are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller. This is an excellent role working as...Apply For This Job
My client is an established firm of chartered accountants based in North Kent. They are looking to recruit to a...Apply For This Job