I am working with a fantastic business based in Maidstone are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis to join their growing, fun and hardworking team.
– Match supplier invoices for component purchases using automated Accounts Payable matching system
– Investigating and solving any discrepancies for price/quantity with internal staff and suppliers
– Registering and distributing non-stock invoices for approval by relevant department heads, and subsequent coding and processing of the invoice onto the Accounts Payable system
– Processing a high volume of invoices/credit notes – approximately 3000 per month currently in total
– Raising and logging of debit notes
– Dealing with supplier queries as and when received.
– Raising supplier BACS payments via online banking system
– Allocate and post manual payments to the relevant supplier account
– Statement reconciliations
– Review and clearance of debit balances
– Review and clearance of Invoice Registration report
– Purchase ledger administration
– Any other general accounts and administration duties as and when required
– High level of accuracy
– Good understanding of computerised Accounts Payable and Payroll systems
– Work as part of a team
– Good communication skills
– Friendly and outgoing personality
– Manage own workload
– Background of processing high volume invoices
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with a well established manufacturing business based in South Kent who are looking to...Apply For This Job