My client, a large business based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk. They are a supportive team and offer hybrid working. Key duties will include:
– Manage invoices as per allocation
– Maintain and review invoices on a regular basis to ensure invoices are approved and paid within supplier’s payment terms
– Manage any unallocated cash on a regular basis, always before month end
– Telephone calls and queries
– Improve and maintain supplier relationships
– Improve and maintain site/procurement relationships
– Ad hoc Purchase Ledger assignments as required
The successful candidate will be working in a similar role and used to working in a fast paced environment.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Purpose:The primary function of a Credit Controller is coordinating the debts of existing creditors and monitoring current Credit limits....Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a fantastic Kent based charity who are looking to recruit an Interim Director of Finance....Apply For This Job
I am currently working with an international and expanding business based in Essex who due to succession planning are looking...Apply For This Job