My client an established organisation based in West Kent is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator. The role is newly created and is a permanent position.
You will be responsible for the following:
– all aspects of the recruitment process
– reviewing ongoing recruitment needs
– resourcing and being proactive to deal with skills shortages
– liaising with recruitment agencies
– dealing with all aspects of compliance
Experience of working within healthcare or care would be a distinct advantage.
Salary £25-30,000 depending on experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity within Internal Communications with an established local company in South Kent. Working with various stakeholders you will be...Apply For This Job