Exciting opportunity to join a newly created role with a hugely successful company based in Kent. You will be an experienced Recruitment professional with recent experience of recruiting operations and production staff in a fast paced environment. Must have worked in a high volume and fast moving environment and have experience of setting up and enhancing processes, accessing various recruitment platforms and achieving results, whilst working to core company values.
– Work with the wider HR Team and key Leaders to develop the company’s reputation as an employer of choice in every local community.
– Establish a steady pipeline of candidates. Innovate to find new ways of recruiting great people by looking at digital opportunities, the job centre, local partners and agencies, refer a friend and social media for new pipelines.
– Manage and balance high volume applications and interviews while staying organised and energised.
– Manage the recruitment process from the early stages of new hire sign off to advertising the vacancy through to job offer. Ensure candidates are kept up-to-date with their application and status.
– Arrange and conduct interviews in a timely manner, playing an active role in internal recruitment events and representing the company externally. Liaise with the HR Team and leadership teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
– Champion company Values and vision to ensure every candidate has the best possible impression
·Reporting – Generate weekly and monthly reports for key leaders. Use data recorded to identify recruitment trends and bring this to the attention of the leaders and the HR Team to help support. Gather data reports both on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
£30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading local employer on a 3 month contract basis. You will be an HR Generalist...Apply For This Job