My Client is based near Tunbridge Wells and they are looking to appoint an experienced Manager/Senior Manager to join their Kent offices. They are a specialist independent Firm that offers services to both the UK and International markets. They offer financial and tax advisory services. Very progressive in their approach they have a very tailored attitude to their services and clients alike. They are looking to appoint an experienced manager/senior manager to the team, someone who is able to handle a portfolio of accounts work/associated corporate tax and VAT work.
You will be ACA or ACCA Qualified either recently or with several years of experience behind you within Practice. You will be required to manage a portfolio of clients and support the team, so it is essential that you are an effective communicator. Your role is to provide comprehensive accounting and tax services to clients. You will be responsible for managing financial records, preparing tax returns, conducting financial analysis, and offering expert advice on taxation and financial matters.
The role will involve a combination of accounts, management accounting, corporate tax, and personal tax issues. This is not a traditional role and will involve a consultative approach. You will be responsible for a small team, coaching and developing them as well as overseeing their work.
– Managing a portfolio and working within budget. You will review the work of more junior members of the team and provide accounting support to a wide range of clients, maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records for clients. Record financial transactions, reconcile accounts, and generate financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
– Provide expert advice on tax planning strategies to help clients optimize their tax positions while adhering to legal requirements. Prepare and file tax returns for individuals, businesses, and organizations, including income tax, sales tax, payroll tax, and value-added tax (VAT).
– Conduct financial analysis to assess the financial performance of clients. Identify trends, variances, and areas for improvement. Prepare financial reports and present findings to clients, offering insights and recommendations to enhance their financial management.
– Offer strategic financial advice to clients, assisting them in developing budgets, and creating long-term financial plans. Provide guidance management and cost-saving measures.
– Build strong relationships with clients. Understand clients’ needs, respond to inquiries promptly, and provide exceptional customer service. Proactively identify opportunities to add value to client engagements and foster long-term partnerships.
– Stay updated with changes in tax laws, accounting standards, and industry trends. Participate in professional development activities to enhance your knowledge and skills in accountancy and tax.
– Collaboration and Teamwork: Collaborate with colleagues and other departments to ensure seamless service delivery to clients. Share knowledge and expertise with team members, contributing to a collaborative and supportive work environment.
The salary is flexible depending on experience. Staff bonus scheme (bonuses depending on both the firms and individual performance), staff private medical insurance policy, standard statutory pension scheme, all relevant professional memberships paid for, and hybrid working.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, STATUTORY AUDIT APPOINTMENT, WITH A DIFFERENCE! – Birmingham I am currently supporting a world-renowned organisation who...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working to support a progressive and growing Accountancy firm based in North Kent and they are looking...Apply For This Job