A newly created opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded and articulate Business Partner to join a family run Property & Facilities Management business in Cental London. Turning over £35 million per annum, this company are pushing ahead with their growth plans after a challenging 2020 and this role reports in to the Finance Director and forms part of a team of 13 staff.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA trained in a large Practice but candidates from an SME sized business in a similar sector or Retail are also encouraged to apply.
The role will contribute to the ongoing strategic direction of the business and they are looking for someone with 5-6 years experience in management accounts and who has worked in a fast-paced finance environment.
You will make key decisions that will impact the business.
• Preparing revenue and cost statements
• Working with and supporting the team in relation to the commercial terms of new agreements and their incorporation within client’s statements
• Regular reconciliation of statements to accounting balances and settled amounts
• Producing Management Accounts and board presentation of key Management information as well as day to day accounts tasks
• Partnering with the wider business and other departments.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with a dynamic and progressive company based in Central London who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity in Dartford for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job