We are currently working with a rapidly expanding organisation based in West Kent who are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for leading the SPV month-end and year-end close and financial reporting processes, streamlining Investor Reporting processes, and improving the control environment.
Key duties will include:
– Responsible for the statutory accounting and reporting for the Group’s consolidated, and individual legal entity financial statements, including multiple SPVs
– Drive statutory reporting processes, ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery
– Support the periodic and year-end audits, as the main contact for audit queries
– Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of financial reporting standards and regulations, including FRS102, and pro-actively train the wider Finance team
– Instruct the junior members of the Finance team to produce statutory reports and lead preparation for external audit
– Prepare and/or review all SPV related journals before posting
– Prepare and/or review balance sheet reconciliations for SPV related ledger accounts
– Monthly reconciliation of the consolidated SPVs financial information to the data warehouse
– Prepare and/or review SPV investor reports
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business in a key role. The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with the ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels. You will also be able to work with competing deadlines and priorities, whilst still delivering high quality outputs.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Client DetailsI am working with a fantastic business based in Gillingham are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on...Apply For This Job