Exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in Tunbridge Wells. You will be an HR Generalist with a CIPD Level 5 qualification and at least 2-3 years HR experience. You must have strong ER skills and be capable of managing your own casework. The role will initially be in the office but after training hybrid working will be possible.
– supporting the HR Business Partners in providing a commercially focussed HR generalist service within the business
– responsible for the effective management of employee relations casework
– ensuring policies and procedures are kept up to date
– providing consistent HR advice to the business
– being a key point of contact for managers and encouraging early interventions
– lead on managing ER casework
– taking an active role in HR projects
Salary £34-£36,000 plus excellent benefits
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
Forward thinking organisation based in West Kent is looking for an experienced HR and Payroll professional to join their HR...Apply For This Job
A leading legal firm based in West Kent is looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to join their growing...Apply For This Job
Exciting and unusual opportunity to join a successful and growing company based on the outskirts of Maidstone in an HR...Apply For This Job
An exciting oportunity to join an organisation in West Kent on a part time permanent basis. You will have strong...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity to join a growing company and friendly HR Team based in Maidstone on a 12 month contract basis....Apply For This Job