Goldhawk Associates are currently working with an independent boutique firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in North Kent wo are looking to appoint a Senior Insolvency Administrator to their established and reputable team. They have an interest in any Insolvency specialist who are looking to work locally in Kent, who are looking for a new challenge, and are keen to join a specialist firm who have an increasing workload.
They are looking to attract a talented insolvency specialist to their firm at time of growth and they are keen to talk to people with CPI or JIEB qualification or suitable equivalent experience in the insolvency profession. You will be responsible for supporting and working with the senior management team and working to provide services to a varied client base. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive firm and contribute to the further growth of the business while developing a career in a fast paced and exciting industry. Full training and technical development will be provided by the firm and study support is available if required.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing own portfolio of cases, including more complex corporate and personal insolvency appointments.
• Investigation and financial data analysis work.
• Asset recovery and realisation.
• Preparing reports, including financial data, for circulation to creditors and attending meetings
• Effective communication with a range of stakeholders, including creditors, debtors, directors, accountants, solicitors and other professionals.
• Support the business in achieving strategic objectives.
• Provide support to management, freeing up their time where possible
• Provide support and training to more junior staff.
• Demonstrate good IT skills and report writing skills and have strong numeracy skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are working with our client based in Tunbridge Wells who are looking to appoint a newly qualified accountant...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com