A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Internal Auditor to join an innovative and entrepreneurial business based in South East London. This is a newly created role due to expansion and it is an exciting time to join the business as they continue with their ambitious growth plans.
It is a key position that will provide an opportunity to develop a good understanding of the company activities by performing audits drawn from the risk-based audit plan. Main duties will include:
– Assisting in the development and maintenance of the risk-based internal audit plan
– Conducting research and drafting and agreeing on terms of reference for internal audit reviews with management
– Document processes and controls, evaluating and testing effectiveness of controls
– Review and discuss initial findings and recommendations with management
– Drafting and agreeing internal audit reports with management
– Conducting follow up audits and produce monthly status reports based on management updates on their actions
– Assisting in the production of regular internal audit progress reports
– Deputising for the Head of Internal Audit
– Maintenance and develop knowledge of regulatory requirements, laws, best practices, auditing and accounting developments relevant to their business sector
The successful candidate will possess previous audit experience as well as excellent communication and collaborative skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
School Leaver/Graduate Trainee role in Accountancy I am supporting a large innovative and modern firm of accountants based near Tunbridge...Apply For This Job