Goldhawk Associates are supporting a well-known regional firm of accountants who are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Manager/Practice Manager to join their team. This is a friendly and nurturing team environment and they are looking for someone who has experience behind them of working in a similar role but who is looking for a new challenge.
They have a lovely office with parking on site and can offer development, progression and training if desired.
• Oversee 4 other managers
• Filtering questions and queries from staff
• Overseeing deadlines
• Reporting to Directors regarding workflow, deadlines, new clients, lost clients, cashflow, billing, recoveries, staff performance
• Ensuring staff prepare files to a high standard
• Making sure new clients are covered in house and allocated to the correct staff members
• Reviewing high level work, ensure files are ready to go for Director meetings
• Taking smaller meetings with year ends/ tax returns.
This is a wide ranging but effectively you support the Directors and oversee the other managers ensuring all best practice is adhered to and will be responsible for ensuring all internal control are met and that there is a smooth and effective running and management of their internal processes and controls. This is not a client facing role but rather a role of internal control.
You will be ACCA/ACA qualified.
Experience of working within a similar level role previously
Experience of managing teams
Experience Xero and Sage would be very beneficial
This is a reputable Kent based practice with a strong and varied client base. There is the opportunity for you to grow and progress your career within a professional environment.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client is based in East Kent and they are looking to appoint a Graduate ACA Trainee. This firm have...Apply For This Job