Goldhawk Associates are working with a reputable firm of accountants who are looking to appoint an VAT Manager/Senior Manager to their team. Relevant professional qualifications CTA/AIIT/ACA/ACCA and/or experience in advisory roles, with a minimum of 5 years VAT experience is required. You will be part of the VAT team and will be responsible for providing VAT services to their offices in London and the South East. They provide compliance services to many complex and international clients but predominantly their focus and revenue earned is from advisory services. They advise on all aspects of VAT work, with specialisms including international, land and property and not-for-profit/charities/education. They also provide Customs Duty advice to clients.
You will be a key member of the team, providing high quality VAT advisory services on a broad range of VAT issues to clients of different sizes and industry sectors. They are looking for someone who has previous consulting experience, with a proven track record, with a commercial approach as you will be networking and developing client relationships, winning work, and growing the client base as well as delivering high level VAT services.
• Developing strong relationships with clients and providing VAT advice across a range of client types and industry sectors.
• Identifying and leveraging VAT opportunities from within the firm’s existing client base as well as in attracting new clients through various initiatives.
• Introducing other service line specialists, such as direct taxes, where opportunities exist.
• Supporting service line partners and colleagues with their local business development strategies, tenders and client service plans
• Supporting the VAT Partner and Director in delivering the financial and strategic targets of the VAT service line and with its business development activities, such as writing thought provoking articles and promotional material
• Raising awareness and understanding of VAT risks and opportunities within other service lines
• Managing and developing junior team members through effective supervision, coaching and mentoring
The firm offers a flexible benefits package, hybrid working, 25 days annual leave, and pension. There are development prospects, and they support and encourage this with ongoing training.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, STATUTORY AUDIT APPOINTMENT, WITH A DIFFERENCE! – London I am currently supporting a world-renowned organisation who...Apply For This Job
My client is based in Maidstone, Mid Kent, they are an established small accountancy firm looking for an Assistant Accountant...Apply For This Job
SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, STATUTORY AUDIT APPOINTMENT, WITH A DIFFERENCE! – Birmingham I am currently supporting a world-renowned organisation who...Apply For This Job