Goldhawk Associates are currently working to support our client who is an established VAT Consultancy based in the Kent area who specialises in working with NHS and the Private Sector and who have established themselves as a leading consultancy within their field. They are currently looking to set up a new exciting Public Sector Consultancy team and require a Senior VAT Manager to develop and grow the business into new areas. This is an ideal opportunity for you to develop your own team, to increase business opportunities, and gain a life/work balance. As a
Senior VAT Manager, you will report to the Directors and your role will be to help to develop the business plan and work with their existing clients with the aim to onboard new business.
• Leading and enhancing existing client engagements and target relationships, reporting directly to the Directors
• Developing new market opportunities nationally with an opportunity to lead the market development of the new ideas
• Working closely with existing colleagues in other parts of the firm to develop and pursue opportunities
• Assisting with developing less experienced staff with hands-on advice and support
Your professional experience:
• CTA or equivalent qualification
• Prior VAT experience gained within Public Sector, Charities, Education and NHS
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent client-facing and relationship building skills
• Evidence of Strong business development skills, with a proactive nature to identify and pursue opportunities
• Ability to manage and motivate teams effectively to achieve financial targets and Bonuses
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join this established firm at a time of growth and development. There you will be able to work autonomously while having the support of the Directors to develop this area of the firm. They have a strong ethos and are looking for someone to fit with their senior management team, bringing with them new ideas and be able to contribute to the growth of their consultancy arm. In turn, they offer agile working and you will be able to have the balance of working in the office for two days a week and homeworking for the remaining 3 days. They are keen to attract someone open to agile working and would consider someone living further afield with the ability to commute to the office weekly as required.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client is a top tier firm based across the South East and they are looking to appoint to their...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are supporting a firm of accountants based in the Weald of Kent who are looking to appoint an...Apply For This Job