Goldhawk Associates are working with an international firm of accountants who are looking to appoint a Supervisor/Assistant Manager to their Kent based team. They pride themselves in their service offering and how they partner with their clients. This is also reflected internally as well and can be seen by the way they invest in their staff and the level of professionalism demonstrated within their internal structure. Supporting the Partners this role sits within their Kent based team, they are looking for an ambitious and confident individual with experience of managing their own client portfolio and supporting and developing a team.
They are looking for a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant who has previous experience of working within a busy professional firm of accountants. It is essential that you are able to manage budgets, work effectively to deadlines, show attention to detail, are professional and are able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. Strong ITC skills are key and experience of Xero, Sage, Caseware and Iris would be beneficial.
• Assist with the review of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
• Preparation of more complex year end accounts.
• Preparation of corporate tax returns and ad-hoc advice as supported by our tax team.
• Knowledge and experience in bookkeeping, Company secretarial services, VAT returns and management accounts.
• Client relationship building and maintenance of client portfolio.
• Assisting, mentor and train others in the department.
• Assisting with the managing of the department.
• Monthly billing and managing WIP reports
• Being up to date with technical knowledge and changes in the accountancy profession, driving best practice in the team and ensuring the team continues to develop.
• Monitoring and adhering to deadlines, ensuring client work is completed in line with client expectations.
• Liaising with the other departments in the firm and having awareness services on offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person and will offer you the ability to progress your career within a top tier firm of accountants. For further information, please contact Louisa Rowland.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org