Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm of Accountants in Maidstone who are looking to appoint a Tax Assistant Manager to their team. They are one of the leading Kent based firms and are professional and friendly. This is an opportunity to join them in a period of growth within the department. In turn they offer a supportive environment with a strong focus on staff wellbeing and CPD. Your role will be responsible for the delivery and development of their offering of high quality tax services. You will report directly to the Tax Partner/Director and will be working to support their private clients, advising on personal tax matters, specifically relating to IHT, CGT, Estate Planning, Trusts. Your team will be providing advice and assistance in relation to Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate and Estate Administration. This will be a mixed advisory and compliance role directly assisting the Director who specialises in these areas, as well as assisting the Partners with ad-hoc planning projects.
Client You will be working to support a range of clients including high net worth individuals, business owners and other personal clients. You will help manage and structure their personal and family affairs in a tax-effective manner. You will advise clients as necessary to mitigate tax risk, comply effectively with tax laws and take into account the prospect of change. You will assist clients in meeting the complex demands for UK tax reporting, compliance, planning and strategy.
• To manage a portfolio, working to targets set and look to achieve and look to exceed expectations, providing advisory support your client base.
• You will support the Director with networking and business development, promoting the business and its services where ever possible
• To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax and associated services to the client;
• Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service;
• Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations;
• Assisting the Private Client Tax Director, and other Partners, with the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken;
• Responsible for day-to-day client liaison;
• Maintaining relationships with private clients, ensuring that all aspects of their affairs are dealt with accurately and timely; and
• Assisting clients with their wider tax compliance obligations
• Supporting, advising, coaching and motivating team members when required and helping to ensure they fulfil their responsibilities
You will be ATT qualified as a minimum with strong technical expertise, good people skills and be an effective communicator at all levels. Attention to detail in this role is key.
If you are CTA or STEP qualified this would be a bonus, as would experience of Trusts, Estates and Probate.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An International Financial Services business are now in the market for a new Financial Reporting Manager to assist the Finance...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with an acquisitive and forward thinking PLC based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit...Apply For This Job
Payroll & Benefits Administrator required ASAP start for a 9 month contract in Medway. You will be responsible for administration...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com