Goldhawk Associates are currently working to support our client who is a leading consultancy within their field in the Public & Private Sector, they are currently looking for an additional VAT Consultant to work with an experienced team. If you are tired of corporate life and looking for a better work-life balance this is an opportunity you should consider. You will be rewarded for your total input and feel part of a specialist team that listens and supports you. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new division, to increase business opportunities, identify new business avenues, to work with their existing clients with the aim to onboard new business and to lead and support in the development of the business plan to identify areas of growth, while at the same time being recognised for your achievements.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join this established firm at a time of growth and development. They have exceptional personal retention and are flexible thinkers. There you will be able to work autonomously in a hybrid environment while having the support of the Directors to develop this area of the firm while sustaining a great working environment. They have a commercial and strong ethos and are looking for someone to fit with their senior management team, bringing with them new ideas and being able to contribute to the growth of their consultancy arm.
• Working with and enhancing existing client engagements and target relationships, reporting directly to the management and Directors
• Developing new market opportunities nationally with an opportunity to lead the market development of the new ideas
• Working closely with existing colleagues in other parts of the firm to develop and pursue opportunities
• Working with and supporting the existing teams, management experience would be beneficial but not essential
Your professional experience:
• CTA, ATT, or equivalent qualification/experience
• Prior VAT recovery experience gained within import, export, education, or media would be advantageous
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent client-facing and relationship building skills
• Evidence of Strong business development skills, with a proactive nature to identify and pursue opportunities
• Ability to work with teams effectively to achieve financial targets and Bonuses
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
School Leaver/Graduate Trainee role in Accountancy I am supporting a reputable and professional firm of accountants based in Tunbridge Wells...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are currently supporting a local specialist Firm of Accountants in East Kent who is looking to appoint a...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working with a Top 20 Firm based in Mid Kent who are looking to appoint a newly...Apply For This Job