Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm in London that is looking to appoint a Supervisor/Assistant Manager to join their accounting & business advisory team in London. The department is split into different areas and this role is to support the manager of one of these areas. This role is working within their team who are responsible for providing delivery and supervision of Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules, assignments and accountancy services to a range of clients.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified and have a good understanding of solicitors regulation authority accounting rules and requirements.
You will be responsible for:
• Supervising Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules assignments.
• Ensuring that jobs are completed to the highest standard, within the agreed internal budget for the job, and to discuss all material points arising on the assignment with the manager/partner and client.
• Planning assignments in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and confirming arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
• Being a hands on Supervisor, working independently on assignments at client’s premises as and when required.
• Preparing annual financial statements for a range of entity types to include disclosure notes as required. This includes clients of a variety of sizes and includes the preparation of financial statements for audit.
• Analysing/reviewing and incorporating variance analysis on all accounts preparations
• Building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
• Assisting in the day to day training and development of the junior staff members of the team
• Assisting managers and other teams as required
• Managing your time effectively to complete multiple tasks to appropriate deadlines and ensuring the line manager is kept informed of progress
• Building and maintaining cross-service line relationships
• Maintaining a high professional standard of conduct and practice
They are looking for:
• An ACA / ACCA qualified or part-qualified individual or someone with equivalent experience
• It is essential that you have experience in the application of the Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules
• Strong communicator with proven experience in building strong client relationships in a client-facing role
• Competent and effective use of Microsoft Office
• Ability to navigate various accounting and bookkeeping packages such as CCH, Sage, and Xero
• Experience in statutory accounts preparation is essential
In turn, they offer a competitive salary and benefits, flexible working patterns, and hybrid working.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are currently supporting a local specialist Firm of Accountants in East Kent who is looking to appoint a...Apply For This Job
My client is a top tier firm based across the South East and they are looking to appoint to their...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm in London that is looking to appoint a Supervisor/Assistant Manager...Apply For This Job