Goldhawk Associates are working with a long standing firm of accountants based in Chatham who are looking to appoint an experienced Semi Senior/Senior to their team. This firm support a varied and sizeable client base in business advisory, taxation and audit services.
You would be joining an established team and will be working to support the Partners and Managers in providing accounting & audit services to their clients. This role would suit a part qualified/qualified accountant or someone who is qualified by experience who has been working within a generalist role in the accountancy field.
• On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
• Preparing Statutory accounts for Limited, Partnership and LLP companies
• Business Tax returns and personal tax returns for a wide range of clients
• Preparation of audit files, reviews and assisting with audit planning.
• Working on a varied portfolio of clients for bookkeeping and general accounting aspects
• Preparation of management accounts
• Prepare & file CIS and VAT returns
• Liaising with the HMRC
• Supporting clients with queries and software
This role can accommodate a varied level of experience but would ideally suit someone who can take accounts up to trial balance and finalise after partner review and oversee staff who are doing the bookkeeping and VAT returns etc.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com