Goldhawk Associates are working with a long standing firm of accountants based in Medway who are looking to appoint an experienced Semi Senior/Senior to their team. This is a multi-sited firm who support a varied and sizeable client base in business advisory, taxation and audit services.
You would be joining an established team and will be working to support the Partners and Managers in providing accounting services to their clients. This role would suit a part qualified or qualified accountant with previous experience of working within a generalist role in the accountancy field.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
• Preparing Statutory accounts for Limited, Partnership and LLP companies
• Business Tax returns and personal tax returns for a wide range of clients
• Working on a varied portfolio of clients for bookkeeping and general accounting aspects
• Preparation of management accounts
• Prepare & file CIS and VAT returns
• Liaising with the HMRC
• Supporting clients with queries and software
Study support and development will be given.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are supporting a regional Firm of Accountants who are looking to appoint a Practice Accountant/Portfolio Manager to their...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working with a long standing firm of accountants based in Chatham who are looking to appoint an...Apply For This Job