Our client, a well established and expanding organisation based in West Sussex, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for preparing, developing and analysing financial information to help with the continued growth and profitability of the company. Key duties will include:
– Month end reporting – p&l, balance sheet, cashflow
– Month end reporting – analysis – variance analysis, margins, cash availability, orderbook, stock and commentaries etc
– Liaising with stakeholders – bank, HMRC, auditors etc
– Preparation and completion of year-end financial statements
– Business partnering with other departments to offer finance solutions and analysis across the business
– Budgeting and forecasting, ensure spending is kept in line with the budget and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
– Financial modelling
– Creating finance packs and compiling board reports
– Overseeing the accounts department and their function
– Offering insight and producing reports for external strategic decisions and business strategies
– Financial planning and analysis work by using data to offer financial insight
This is a great opportunity to join a business that can offer long term career development. The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with excellent commercial awareness and experience of working for a manufacturing company.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My Client is based in West Kent, they are looking to appoint an Audit Senior or Junior Manager to their...Apply For This Job