Our client, an international financial services organisation based in Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant on a 6 month contract.
This role covers all aspects of financial reporting including Statutory reporting, internal management reporting (including Board reporting) and regulatory reporting including Solvency II. Key duties will include:
– Assisting with the preparation and submission of annual Solvency II returns to PRA
– Assisting with the preparation and submission of Group financials under IFRS
– Assisting with the preparation of annual report and accounts under IFRS
– Assisting with management reporting, including Board and Committee reporting packs
– Assisting with preparation of other regulatory returns
– Preparing and posting journal entries into the general ledger within the monthly reporting timetable including consolidation entries and technical provisions
– Preparing a gap analysis on IFRS 9 and following through with the implementation of any proposed changes that may consequently arise
– Work with the project team on designing and implementing the IFRS 17 related changes to the general ledger
– Supporting the development of pro forma financial statements, compliant with IFRS 17 disclosure requirements
The successful candidate will possess financial reporting experience gained within financial services as well as IFRS and Solvency II reporting experience. Knowledge of IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 would be beneficial.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A highly successful distribution/wholesale business based in Manchester are currently looking to recruit a Strategy & Project Accountant. Reporting to...Apply For This Job
Client DetailsI am working with a fantastic business based in Gillingham are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on...Apply For This Job