We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an FP&A Lead to join a prominent and enviable Kent business that provide the option of remote working. This is a newly created role where you will be responsible for leading regular BAU reporting and processes and playing a pivotal role in the transformation of the FP&A team. Your key duties will include:
– Lead the month end process, delivering monthly internal management accounts reports for all entities covering P&L, balance sheet and cash reporting, along with insight and commentary appropriate for the intended audience
– Lead the bi-monthly forecasting process for current financial year, with a view to implement longer term forecasting as and when processes/systems allow
– Provide appropriate challenge and support to the Commercial teams in order to deliver forecasts and financial plans which are challenging yet achievable
– Play a key role in managing the planning and budgeting cycle, working closely with the wider Finance teams to ensure the process is as smooth as possible
– Work closely with the Head of Finance – Business Performance Management in leading the transformation of FP&A processes, systems and reporting, both in identifying opportunities for change, scoping out plans in order to deliver, liaising with key stakeholders to obtain requirements and playing a key role in the more technical aspects of delivery
– Play a pivotal role in delivering the changes required in order to complete the transition to the business model, shorter term by incorporating the remaining entities within regular processes with a longer term view of developing the required infrastructure to provide sufficient rigour and control
– Analyse competitors reporting to provide insight to Finance management and the wider business about approaches competitors take on elements such as investment strategy, pricing, ancillary sales. and support in benchmarking the business against its competitors
– Mentor and develop other team members, providing strong leadership and motivation within both FP&A and the wider Finance team
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with previous management reporting and planning experience within insurance/financial services.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.