Our client, a highly ambitious and acquisitive business based in Victoria, is looking to recruit a Group Accountant. Working closely with the CFO and Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the ownership of statutory accounting processes and supporting the more technical areas of monthly management accounting, as well as overseeing payments and other accounting functions, whilst providing leadership, motivation, training and development of accounts payable and accounts administration teams.
Your key duties will include:
– Lead on the technical accounting areas including acquisitions and investments
– Prepare statutory financial statements including group consolidations
– Liaise with external auditors throughout year end process
– Ensure the accurate and timely integration of acquired balance sheets and implementation of consistent accounting treatments
– Lead on initiatives such as legal structure simplification and migration of accounting from acquired entities to the core trading entity
– Ensure there are strong financial controls across all business operations
– Oversee the smooth day to day running of the accounts payable and cash/bank operations, progressively making improvements in processes
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA Qualified with a strong technical accounting knowledge. Having experience of working within a PE background would be beneficial.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My Client is based in West Kent, they are looking to appoint an Audit Senior or Junior Manager to their...Apply For This Job
I am currently working with a large organisation based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Financial Planning...Apply For This Job