We are currently working with an international and highly successful business based in North Kent who are looking to recruit a Group Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for monthly reporting and support for group consolidation and budgeting and forecasting for their most profitable region internationally. Key duties will include:
– Preparation of transfer pricing calculations, liaison with the UK finance team and responding to
queries from all of the profit centres
– Managing the provision of data to the group’s auditors for the region at the year-end audit
– Drafting statutory financial statements for all UK companies and the group at year-end
– Compilation of the information required by the group’s taxation advisers to complete the tax
computations and returns for all of the UK companies
– Completing ad hoc projects for the CFO and Group Financial Controller
– Providing support to other Group Finance team members and the UK Finance team
– Analysis of the monthly capex spend and preparation of the consolidated fixed asset schedule
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with group consolidation and multi-currency experience.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Gravesend for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job