Our client, a large and progressive organisation based in South Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Group Reporting Associate. Working as part of the group finance function you will be responsible for ensuring accurate consolidated financial information is reported. Your key duties will include:
– Assist with the maintenance and preparation of the Group lease accounting entries (both under IFRS and US GAAP)
– Reviewing lease documentation submitted by European entities
– Ensuring year end disclosures in the statutory accounts are accurate
– Support the Group Reporting Manager and Group Reporting Analyst with ad-hoc period end requirements
– Prepare the exceptional items analysis, collect backup and consolidate for Europe
– Maintain and process the intercompany recharges between Europe and Corporate and perform intercompany matching within the European Group
– Liaise with other European entities regarding any recharges that need to be made
– Assist the Group Reporting Manager and Group Reporting Analyst in the preparation of the UK statutory accounts
– Prepare the Group balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
– Liaise with external auditors where required
– Prepare and submit National Statistics surveys
– Submit statutory accounts to third party provider for iXBRL tagging and review resulting tagging
– Assist the Group Reporting Manager and Group Reporting Analyst in the maintenance of the group finance manual
This is a great opportunity for an AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA/CIMA studier to join a company that can offer long term career progression.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.