My client, a large and progressive organisation based in North Kent, are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a broad role covering management and statutory accounts. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
– Prepare monthly management accounts and perform a review with the Finance Manager
– Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with company procedures
– Review the payments and bank instructions for approval
– Prepare the annual operating budget for review and approval and process it into the accounting system
– Prepare the treasury investment proposal.
– Prepare the quarterly corporation tax payments calculation and recommended payment for approval
– Review and approve the VAT, PAYE, NI, CT61 and R185 returns ahead of processing
– Undertake the company secretarial administration duties as instructed
– Maintain the statutory books and manage the statutory audit process
– Prepare the draft annual statutory accounts for review
– Review and approve sales invoices prepared by the Finance Assistant
– Undertake the review and approval of the monthly bank reconciliations
– Draft the end of year corporation tax computation for review and approval
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their first move from practice or someone already working in industry to join a company who can offer long term career development. The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with previous management and statutory accounting experience.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client based in Folkestone, is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. Providing...Apply For This Job
Client DetailsI am working with a fantastic business based in the Dartford are who are looking to recruit a Purchase...Apply For This Job