My client is a top tier firm based across the South East and they are looking to appoint to their Accounting & Business Advisory team ranging from part-qualified to supervisor level. This role could be based out of any of their South East hub so if you live in Kent, London or Essex this role may appeal to you. They are looking for experienced part qualified and qualified accountants who can work supporting to managing a broad range of accounting and business advisory services for a wide variety of clients. You will have experience of working in teams, have a good knowledge of accounting standards, be commercially aware, and have strong financial reporting experience, preferably IFRS knowledge too. Working in or Supporting a team and depending on experience managing a portfolio of clients your role will be key in providing services to their client base. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, working to deadlines and budget to deliver high quality financial statements and overall service to clients
It is key that you can communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, have attention to detail and possess good time management and organisation skills. The firm works with innovative technological tools to support and advise their clients so it is important that you are comfortable with this and be able to provide guidance and support to clients in this area.
Day to day you will:
• Make sure that jobs are completed to the highest standard, within budget, and to discuss all matters arising on the assignment with the manager/partner and client
• Work to or plan assignments in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements
• Supervise assignments as required
• Deal quickly and effectively with client queries
• Working within the team to support, supervise, manage and train junior staff on all jobs, clients, and the completion of works
• Support in the provision of or review completed work, attend the final meeting with the clients, and ensure that the client receives the final accounts
• Maintain client engagement throughout the year
• Work and communicate with other departments to ensure clients are serviced properly
• Market services, actively look for opportunities to cross-sell services
• Monitor the practice management system reports, to ensure the profitable recoverability of work in progress, and to bill clients on a timely basis.
• Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and fulfil any development or training requirements.
• Support the training and development of the staff within the team
• To be involved in any other administrative departmental and office issues as needed
The firm offers a comprehensive benefits package and agile working. There is potentially a small amount of regional travel and flexibility depending on the level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced teams with a wealth of experience, this position would suit someone who enjoys working for a professional firm offering the variety and complexity of clients to service. This would suit experienced part-qualified accountants through to experienced qualified supervisors/managers looking for that next challenge.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An exciting opportunity has come up in the West Kent area for a Graduate Trainee VAT Consultant. This role offers...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are currently working to support a Top 20 firm in the Kent area who are looking to appoint...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm in London that is looking to appoint a Supervisor/Assistant Manager...Apply For This Job