Goldhawk Associates are currently working to support a Maidstone based firm of accountants who are looking to appoint a Payroll Manager. This is a key role for the firm and they need an experienced Payroll Manager who has previously worked within a firm of accountants providing payroll services to their clients base. This is a position which will suit someone with experience and they have a flexibility as they can consider someone on a part-time basis as well. You must be comfortable working in a busy but friendly team environment although this role will be supported by the Partners they need someone who is self-sufficient and capable of managing the payroll offering will limited assistance.
• You will manage a portfolio of approximately 140 clients
• Full payroll function including setting up and registering with HMRC.
• Run payroll within current legislation keeping all records up to date.
• Calculate tax, national insurance and pension manually or on a computer program.
• Time management so payroll deadlines are achieved.
• Calculate statuary SSP, SMP and SPP where due.
• Real time submissions, final year end submission and P11d’s
• Pension implementation for auto enrolment.
• Calculating statuary payments and annual leave.
• Liaise with clients, colleagues, external agencies concerning payroll.
• Auditing of payroll and input.
• Training other staff on payroll.
• Collating and entering payroll journals.
• CIS submissions and adjust for suffered payments and balance PAYE payments for client.
• Strong systems skills are required and experience of sage payroll is essential
In turn you will work in a friendly, dynamic and busy team. They are open to considering someone on a part-time basis, from anywhere from twenty four to thirty seven and a half hours a week.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I am currently supporting a local Firm of Accountants based on the outskirts of Tonbridge who are looking to appoint...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working with a North Kent based firm of Accountants to appoint a Corporate Tax Senior/Assistant Manager. Reporting...Apply For This Job