We are currently working with a Kent based charity who are looking to recruit a Deputy Director of Finance on an initial 6 month contract. Reporting to the Director of Finance you will be responsible for:
– Lead and oversee the day to day management of the activities of the Finance department
– Preparation of the statutory accounts for the charity and its subsidiary companies
– Oversee the budget setting and forecasting processes
– Monitor the completion of monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts and balance sheet control accounts
– Oversee financial planning producing reports and projections to inform business decisions
– Attend and/or initiate meetings of business managers where the projects or business issues being discussed require input from the Finance department
– Take responsibility for the charity’s cash management policies
– Produce update reports for the Finance, Risk and Audit Committee
– Oversee the management and monitoring of revenue and capital budgets relating to the Finance function
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with experience of Charities SORP (FRS 102).
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with a well established manufacturing business based in South Kent who are looking to...Apply For This Job