Our client, a market leading and highly regarded business based in North Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Analyst. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager you will have exposure to all aspects of financial reporting including internal management reporting (including Board reporting), external reporting and regulatory reporting. Key duties will include:
– Prepare monthly and quarterly management financial reporting including the Board reporting pack
– Identify, investigate and resolve unusual variances and prepare commentaries on key items for inclusion in various reports
– Prepare and post month end journals including consolidation entries and technical provisions
– Assist with the preparation of year-end statutory reporting
– Maintain procedure documents for reports and processes, including reporting checklists
– Implement process improvements to all reporting and internal control procedures
– Participate in ad-hoc projects as required by the reporting team.
– Establish good working relationship with a number of stakeholders across the organisation to work effectively across different teams
– Establish a good relationship with internal and external auditors
The successful candidate will be qualified or studying towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
12 month fixed term maternity contract opportunity to work at the Derbyshire site of one of our FTSE 100 Clients...Apply For This Job
My client based in Dartford, is looking for a Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Providing efficient...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working with a small Mid Kent based firm of accountants who are looking to appoint a Bookkeeper....Apply For This Job