A leading international group operating in over 30 countries are now in the market for an experienced Finance Operations leader to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Synonymous with quality, this listed & multi division business are true experts in their respective fields. This role manages a large Shared Service team of circa 30 staff so you must have similar experience in managing on this scale.
**Successful candidates must be able to start on a maximum of 4 weeks notice**
Management / General
• Ensure that an excellent service is provided through accurate and timely processing of transactions
• Oversee the monthly close across the range of processes and take the lead in the timely production of all monthly financial output and reporting in accordance with Corporate timetable and policies.
• Work closely with the BPO Engagement Manager to resolve any potential SLA breaches (or near breaches) and resolve any escalated issues between customers (internal & external), shared services and BPO
• Ensure that the balance sheets are an accurate reflection of all assets and liabilities of the Group and all key account reconciliations are performed and reconciling items are cleared on a timely basis.
• Flag any control risks and instances of fraud (both actual and attempted) to the SVP Shared Services (EMEA) as early as possible.
• Lead the monthly preparation and review of performance dashboards (showing actual performance against target) and identify necessary actions to resolve areas of under-performance.
• Ensure all statutory and regulatory deadlines are met
• Oversee integration activities for acquired businesses in line with the agreed integration plan.
• Build and develop an efficient and effective team; recruit and retain the best people for the job and actively plan for succession to develop and replace individuals effectively.
• Support all internal and external audit requirements
• Implement process changes and improvements which have been approved by the Global Process Owners.
• Play an active role in driving for change and continuous improvement in the business and within finance; highlight potential process or control improvement opportunities with a key focus on customer experience
• Ensure all process documents are up-to-date and readily available and that staff are aware of the key processes and how they function.
• Work with the business and Global Process Owners, both informally and by being part of specific forums to identify any changes to processes necessary through changing business requirements
• Attend governance meetings over financial processing/processes as required to report on issues and to take away actions as appropriate
• Ensure that the Group policies, controls and contractual SLA’s are being adhered to and followed
• Resolve escalated operational issues as specified by the governance model
• Meet with third party vendors on a regular basis to review performance and agree actions required to resolve areas of under-performance or SLA breach
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Payroll & Benefits Administrator required ASAP start for a 9 month contract in Medway. You will be responsible for administration...Apply For This Job
School Leaver/Graduate Trainee role in Accountancy I am supporting a large innovative and modern firm of accountants based near Tunbridge...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm of Accountants in Maidstone who are looking to appoint a...Apply For This Job