My client, a large and dynamic business based in Kent, is looking to recruit an Interim Financial Controller on a 3 month contract. Reporting to the Finance Director and leading a team you will be responsible for:
– Lead the UK month-end close process ensuring results are delivered in line with agreed timeframes
– Monitor the UK balance sheet through monthly submissions KPIs and quarterly reviews with the FD and CFO
– Ownership of the bad debt provision and monthly reporting
– Manage the external and internal audit process ensuring work is appropriately planned and delivered on a timely basis
– Ensure compliance with UK and US regulation and reporting, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
– Provide detailed analysis to the FD and CFO of the risks and opportunities present within the balance sheet
– Provide support to the finance shared service accounts payable and accounts receivable teams, as required by the Finance Director
– Manage the financial control team (including the fixed asset finance team) and oversee the output to their key stakeholders
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified and available to start at short notice.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with a well established manufacturing business based in South Kent who are looking to...Apply For This Job