We are currently working with an impressive and developing company based in South Kent who are looking to recruit a Part Time Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Directors of the business you will be providing the essential business partnering link between finance and operations. Your key duties will include:
– Overseeing all company accounts
– Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
– Supervise and manage financial department staff and financial assistants
– Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
– Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
– Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
– Ensure absolute compliance with any external reporting deadlines
– Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
– Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
– Review all financial plans regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
– Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
– Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
– Report to the Directors with timely and accurate financial information
– Identify external funding opportunities and liaise with stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with strong IT skills, the ability to lead the team and communicate confidently with the Directors.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.