Our client, based in Mid Kent, is recruiting for an experienced Tax Senior to work within an exciting and diverse tax advisory and compliance role.
In this role you will take responsibility for client tax advisory and planning requests, general client queries, liaising with HMRC and assisting with the training of more junior members of the department. You will have a breadth of knowledge across personal and corporate taxation. Providing support to a range of owner managed business, medium and larger business in areas of personal tax, corporation tax and capital gain tax.
You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and be ATT qualified.
• Assisting with the technical queries / training of less experienced members of staff
• Processing / reviewing Self-Assessment Tax Returns
• Processing / reviewing P11Ds Benefit Form
• Processing / reviewing Corporate Tax Returns and Computations
• Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs where required
Desirable skills and/or qualities:
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Is conscientious and highly accurate when undertaking work
• Well organised
• Is able to work to tight deadlines
• Good communication skills to enable productive training/reviewing of junior members of staff’s work
Additional duties will include:
-Assisting with the technical queries, and being involved in Tax planning meetings and assignments (often working alongside the Tax Manger or Tax Director)
-Processing/reviewing Self-Assessment Tax Returns
-Processing reviewing Corporate Tax Returns and Computations
I you will have mixed tax experience, the ability to work as part of a team, and review more junior members of staff’s work as well as being able to get involved in planning exercises as well as more advanced compliance work. There is flexibility in the level of this appointment depending on experience and ability. This is a busy team so you must be happy working in a challenging environment and be able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders effectively.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are currently supporting our client based in Mid Kent who are looking to appoint a Practice Manager/Partner Designate...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working with a Mid Kent based firm of Accountants to appoint a Corporate Finance Professional. Reporting the...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org