Exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in Tunbridge Wells. You will be an HR Generalist with a CIPD Level 5 qualification and at least 2-3 years HR experience. You must have strong ER skills and be capable of managing your own casework. The role will initially be in the office but after training hybrid working will be possible.
– supporting the HR Business Partners in providing a commercially focussed HR generalist service within the business
– responsible for the effective management of employee relations casework
– ensuring policies and procedures are kept up to date
– providing consistent HR advice to the business
– being a key point of contact for managers and encouraging early interventions
– lead on managing ER casework
– taking an active role in HR projects
Salary £34-£36,000 pro -rata
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a newly created role. You will be an experienced Learning and Development...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in Tunbridge Wells. You will be an HR Generalist with a CIPD...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity to join a established logistics company in their new state of the art warehouse in Corby. You will...Apply For This Job
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
Exciting entry level opportunity within a supportive HR Team in a client in West Kent. You will either have some...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org