Established organisation is looking for an experienced Health & Social Care Trainer to join their training department. You will be responsible for delivering the health & social care training and developing training and course content. You will report into the Learning & Development Manager.
– delivering comprehensive health and social care training and side by side coaching
– analysing evaluation of training and monitoring outcomes
– recording training on company systems
– other ad hoc duties
– you must hold a training qualification
– you must have 5 years + in the care profession, 2 of which at a supervisor level
– be competent in delivering courses in dementia, H&S awareness, moving and handling, safeguarding,
MCA/DOLs, basic first aid, medication awareness, nutrition and hydration.
– hold a driving licence
Salary up to £26500
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
Opportunity to join a large organisation based in North Kent/South East London. You will be an experienced HR Advisor with...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com