Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a successful and growing business. You will have strong Administration experience ideally gained within an HR environment and be looking to work approx 24 hours a week.
– be the first point of contact for all HR queries
– supporting the Recruitment Team with administration
– entering new starters on to the HR System
– providing holiday cover for the payroll administrator
– generating weekly reports for the management team
– ensuring training records are kept up to date
– liaising with agencies, collecting timesheets and ensuring invoices are correct
Salary £21,000 pro-rata plus benefits
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting opportunity for a recruitment professional to join a growing organisation based in East Kent. You will either be currently...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working with a client in the North Kent area and seeking an HR Assistant for a six...Apply For This Job
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com