Exciting opportunity for a recruitment professional to join a growing organisation based in East Kent. You will either be currently working as a Talent Advisor, In-House Recruiter or Recruitment Consultant and looking for your next step. You need to be able to work to tight deadlines at a fast pace and have a high level of enthusiasm. Ideally you will have 3 years experience. The role will be a mixture of working on site in East Kent and from home.
– working in the Talent Acquisition team you will be responsible for providing a recruitment service and regular pipeline of talent to the organisation
– managing full end to end recruitment process
– working closely with hiring managers
– reviewing applications, shortlisting, conducting interviews, arranging interviews and writing adverts
– ensuring compliance
– contributing to the ongoing development and optimisation of the recruitment process
Salary up to £32,000 plus 25 days holiday and option to buy 10 more, pension, company discount, flexible working
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are working with a client in the North Kent area and seeking an HR Assistant for a six...Apply For This Job
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity to join a local charity who are looking for someone to work on a short term Recruitment Project...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org